Dr. Patel is a member of the Radiology Recruitment Committee and has been the ultrasound imaging lead since 2015. He holds appointments as Clinical Assistant Professor through the University of Calgary and University of Saskatchewan, Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Patel also has an academic interest in radiology and research, presenting at various international scientific meetings and publishing several journal and book chapters.
- Abdominal Imaging and Intervention
- Pain Therapy
- Fellowship, Neuroradiology, Vancouver General Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia, 2011
- Fellowship, Abdominal Imaging and Intervention, Harvard University, Boston, Massachusetts, 2010
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, 2008
- Medical Degree (MD), University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, 2003
- Bachelor of Medical Science, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, 2001
- American Board of Radiology, 2008
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC), 2008
- Alberta Medical Association
- Canadian Medical Association
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada