Community Engagement Coordinator
Mayfair Place | Calgary, AB
Be a part of something bigger – we have opportunities for people who want to join a team that is passionate about delivering an unrivalled service to our patients, where we believe that patients should feel reassured that they’re in safe and knowledgeable hands and that the Mayfair employees serving them are truly committed to improving patients’ outcomes. Join our team at Mayfair, a leading provider of medical imaging and related services in community clinics across Alberta and Saskatchewan. Through our collection of state-of-the-art clinics, we deliver diagnostic imaging excellence and high-quality services to enhance patient care in 14 clinics, offering a wide range of screening, diagnostic and interventional procedures.
The Community Engagement Coordinator will provide tactical support to Mayfair's community engagement and sponsorship activities that have been developed to increase awareness and consideration for the Mayfair Diagnostics brand. This position will sit within the marketing department.
Who you are and what you will achieve in this role:
- Support the Community Engagement Strategist in the activation of sponsorship and community engagement activities that underpin Mayfair's marketing strategy;
- Collaborate with organizations and community partners on programs that enable Mayfair to enhance the public’s consideration of, awareness and understanding of our services;
- Assist in the activation of programs within Mayfair's sponsorship strategy;
- Implement the tactical plans and associated deliverables within budget for sponsorship and event contracts to pre-agreed metrics;
- Effectively communicate the company’s purpose, vision, and mission at events;
- Assist in identifying and securing appropriate new partnership opportunities;
- Coordinate employee volunteers for events when necessary;
- Contribute to wrap reports by providing data/details that can be measured against pre-agreed metrics for each event. Track and contribute to project budgets for each approved activity and within the overall community engagement and sponsorship budgets;
- Model a positive attitude and act as am ambassador for the company.
- Perform other duties as required
The experience you will be bringing to this role:
- Business, Marketing, or Communications diploma or degree;
- Some experience in stakeholder engagement and relationship building in a previous role or as a volunteer would be an asset;
- Excellent listening and communication skills;
- Corporate Event Management and/or administrative coordination experience required;
- Previous experience in a Health related organization is not required, but the successful candidate will be expected to learn about Mayfair's role within the health care system in the provinces where we operate;
- Experience in Stakeholder engagement and relationship building;
- Self - starter and ability to work independently to develop and implement projects successfully;
- Valid driver’s license and own transport, with business insurance coverage to carry Mayfair events merchandise and equipment.
Mayfair Diagnostics (formerly Radiology Consultants Associated) is owned and operated by over 50 radiologists and employing more than 400 employees. We have been leading the way in delivering specialized and diverse medical imaging services using state-of-the-art technology since 1911. Mayfair offers private exams at our Mayfair Place and Regina Centre Crossing locations, and proudly serves more than 700,000 patients and provides more than 90,000 teleradiology interpretations each year.
Our vision is a world in which every person has clarity about their health. We are focused on the needs of our local communities in partnership with physicians and hospitals. We know that our employees are the key to our company’s success and future growth. If you’re a person who is motivated to go above and beyond, inspired by working with the best, and compelled to do the right thing, our organization is the right choice for you.