Mayfair Place | Calgary, AB
Be a part of something bigger – join our team in improving people’s lives, one focused image and one caring, compassionate human touch at a time. Mayfair Diagnostics is a provider of medical imaging and related services in 14 community clinics throughout Alberta and Saskatchewan. Through our collection of state-of-the-art clinics, we deliver diagnostic imaging excellence and high-quality services to enhance patient care in community clinics, offering a wide range of screening, diagnostic and interventional procedures.
The successful candidate will support the Executive Chair and Executive Team in a wide variety of administrative duties to ensure efficient utilization of the executive’s time with the ability to demonstrate their high level of organization, standard of excellence and results-driven mentality. This position will work with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors while providing information management support to the Executive Chair, assist with day-to-day operations of the executive office and professionally represent the executive to others. This key opportunity requires a highly motivated incumbent with a strong sense of ownership, sound decision-making abilities and a desire to take on new challenges.
Who you are and what you will achieve in this role:
- Primarily responsible to ensure the smooth and efficient function of the daily duties and support for the Executive Chair of Mayfair as required. This includes the coordination of the Executive Chair’s schedule, appointments, and reservations.
- Provide direct administrative and office management support to all members of the executive team, as directed.
- Prepare travel schedules, book travel arrangements, and make reservations for all members of the Executive Team.
- Meeting Coordination (Executive meetings, Radiologist meetings, Leadership meetings etc.):
- Scheduling, logistics, ensuring venues are properly equipped and setup, arranging for catering;
- Distributing agendas and reference material prior to meetings;
- Minute taking and distribution at all scheduled meetings.
- Prepare draft reports, background documentation, and research.
- Handling a variety of correspondence of a confidential and diverse nature, including letters, memos, reports, etc., ensuring a high degree of professionalism and accuracy in prepared documents.
- Assist with various writing projects as required by the Executive Chair, including but not limited to RFPs, internal communications, and speeches from the desk of the Chair.
- Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for executive signatures for format, content, grammar, spelling and make edits as necessary.
- Facilitate communication from the leadership team and the project manager to Executive as required.
- Receive and screen all inbound telephone calls, e-mails, and visitors for the executive office. Refer and/or redirect calls, e-mails, or visitors as required.
- Review, evaluate, and distribute priority correspondence for executive team.
- Complete expense reports, pay invoices, and other related duties.
- Receive incoming mail for Executive team and courier packages to correct locations as instructed.
- Maintain effective working relationships with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Providing general administrative duties such as, filing, drafting and preparing reports, preparing binders, photocopying, faxing and scanning.
- Responsible for head office administrative duties including but not limited to:
- General supply ordering and related processes (kitchen, boardroom, washrooms etc.)
- Coordination of bi-weekly Grand and Toy order and related processes.
- Sorting of faxes and distribution to radiologists and other staff members.
- Responsible for fax, photocopier, and postage machine maintenance issues and related supplies.
- Present a positive and professional image of the executive office to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other persons.
- Responsible for continuously expanding and updating professional knowledge in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity.
- This position works in coordination with the Executive Assistant for the Partnership and will provide vacation relief and may be involved in supporting duties including but not limited to the following; provincial licensing and annual renewals, support for radiologist recruitment, support for new radiologist orientation and hospital privileges.
- Other duties shall be assigned as required as this role will continue to grow and evolve to support Mayfair’s mission, vision and values.
The experience you will bring to this role:
- Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, or relevant discipline, required.
- Previous experience within an Executive Assistant position reporting to one or more executives with duties including meeting minute taking, complex calendar organization, and disseminating information appropriately to multiple stakeholders required.
- Two to five years' experience in an Administrative role preferred.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with keen attention to details. Proficiency in document editing and professional writing style required.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point) and technically inclined.
- Resourceful and flexible with a critical thinking and common sense approach to problem solving.
- Proven organizational and time management skills with ability to self-manage and multi-task.
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional image in all work related environments including the ability to maintain complete confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with Radiologists, management, employees, clients and external vendors.
- Demonstrates responsiveness, flexibility and efficiency in a dynamic environment with a keen ability to notice and take on new tasks.
- Document and/or systems management experience an asset.
- Must be prepared to work flexible hours as required to complete duties during non-business hours.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle required. Travel to Mayfair locations within Calgary and Saskatchewan may be required.
Mayfair Diagnostics (formerly Radiology Consultants Associated) is owned and operated by over 50 radiologists and employing more than 400 employees. We have been leading the way in delivering specialized and diverse medical imaging services using state-of-the-art technology since 1911. Mayfair offers private exams at our Mayfair Place and Regina Centre Crossing locations, and proudly serves more than 700,000 patients and provides more than 90,000 teleradiology interpretations each year.
Our vision is a world in which every person has clarity about their health. We are focused on the needs of our local communities in partnership with physicians and hospitals. We know that our employees are the key to our company’s success and future growth. If you’re a person who is motivated to go above and beyond, inspired by working with the best, and compelled to do the right thing, our organization is the right choice for you.