Besides teaching residents and medical students, Dr. Pham is also involved in technologist education.
After several years working and teaching at McGill University in Montreal, she heard the mountains calling and moved to Calgary where she and her family have been enjoying the endless playground of the Rockies ever since.
- Sports Medicine Imaging
- Image-Guided Pain Therapy
- Fellowship, Musculoskeletal Imaging, Université de Montréal, Montreal, Quebec, 2002
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, 1994
- Medical Degree (MD), Université de Montréal, Montreal, Quebec, 1989
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC), 1994
- American Board of Radiology, 1994
- Alberta Medical Association
- Association des Radiologistes du Quebec
- Canadian Association of Radiologists
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta