Dr. Chan grew up in Montreal and is an avid hockey fan and tennis player. He also loves the water and enjoys swimming and snorkeling. Dr. Chan is an avid hiker, who has participated in several grueling Barrow Grand Canyon Rim-to-Rim hikes. He also loves skiing and looks forward to sharing these hobbies with his son.
Dr. Chan also has a background in computer science and is particularly interested in artificial intelligence and machine learning. He hopes to help develop and integrate innovative solutions for the field of diagnostic radiology.
- Fellowship, Neuroradiology, Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, Arizona, 2016
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, 2014
- Medical Degree (MD), McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, 2009
- Bachelor of Computing (CM), Biomedical Computing, Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario, 2005
- Diagnostic, American Board of Radiology (DABR), 2015
- Fellow, Diagnostic Radiology, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC), 2014
- Licentiate, Medical Council of Canada (LMCC), 2011
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Canadian Association of Radiologists
- Radiology Society of North America
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Western Neuroradiological Society