There will be ongoing construction along 8th Avenue this summer. Partial intersection closures and lane closures will occur to facilitate the work, however access to hourly parking in the CORE Parkade remain accessible throughout the project.
From May 10 – July 6, 2021:
- Eastbound ONLY vehicular traffic on 8th Avenue between 4th and 5th Street
- Eastbound ONLY bike traffic on 8th Avenue between 4th and 5th Street
- Only the South sidewalk along 8th Avenue will be open for pedestrian foot traffic.
May 15 – 16, 2021
- The two West, Northbound lanes at the intersection of 4th Street and 8th Avenue will be closed from the intersection to approximately the Holt Renfrew valet booth on 4th Street; the two east northbound lanes will remain open.
- Access to the CORE parkade and loading dock remains accessible.
- Holt Renfrew Building Parkade and CORE Parkade access is available for hourly parkers.
May 21 – 23, 2021
- There will be NO overnight access into and out of the Holt Renfrew Building Parkade between the hours of 7 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- At 7 a.m. each mornig the Holt Renfrew Building Parkade entrance and exit will re-open for hourly parkers.
Further updates will be provided as they become available, please plan your visit accordingly. We appreciate your understanding.