Jocelyn is a trained sonographer and oversees the training, education, and implementation of policies and procedures for MSK ultrasound.
In her free time, Jocelyn enjoys helping her husband with their grain farming operation and spending time with her friends and family.
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, The Burwin Institute, Winnipeg, Manitoba, 2016
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, Edmonton, Alberta, 2012
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS), American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT), American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Canadian Registered Cardiac Sonographer (CRCS), Sonography Canada
- Canadian Registered Generalist Sonographer (CRGS), Sonography Canada
- Canadian Registered Vascular Sonographer (CRVS), Sonography Canada
- Fetal Medicine Foundation Nuchal Translucency License (NT, NB), Fetal Medicine Foundation, United Kingdom
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Fetal Medicine Foundation
- Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Sonography Canada