Krista is trained as a Cardiac Nuclear Medicine Technologist. In her free time, she enjoys being outdoors with her family – hanging out at the beach, boating and camping in the summer, and tobogganing and skating in the winter.
- Nuclear Medicine Technology, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, Calgary, Alberta, 2005
- Biomedical Toxicology, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, 2001
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Medical Radiation Technologist, Nuclear Medicine (MRT(NM))
- Alberta College of Medical Diagnostic & Therapeutic Technologists
- Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists