Dr. Ciura is a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Calgary and remains engaged with the radiology residency program where she trained. She is a member of the Residency Program Committee and is involved in several resident and medical student teaching initiatives.
Outside of work, Dr. Ciura enjoys playing in the mountains, be it hiking, trail running, mountain biking or snowboarding.
- Spine Pain Therapy Intervention
- Fellowship, Neuroradiology, Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, 2014
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, 2012
- Medical Degree (MD), University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, 2007
- Diplomate, Neuroradiology, American Board of Radiology
- Fellow, Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC)
- Alberta Medical Association
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta
- Canadian Association of Radiologists
- North American Spine Society
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Spine Intervention Society