Mayfair Diagnostics offers exceptional experiences through specialized care
Through Mayfair Diagnostics’ community-based private MRI services, patients receive high-quality imaging paralleling that in the hospital, but with easier access. Mayfair’s very experienced staff includes highly qualified technologists and support staff, and specialized radiologists who interpret the images. We’ve been providing MRI services in Calgary for almost 20 years.
Mayfair Diagnostics’ team of radiologists has sub-specialty expertise in neuroradiology, body, cardiac/chest, breast and musculoskeletal (MSK) imaging, to name a few. As imaging technology and techniques evolve, sub-specialized interpretation ensures that patients receive a thorough diagnosis, allowing them to save time and focus on treatment options. Often this puts patients on the path to recovery quicker.
We also provide:
- Fast and accurate reporting, usually by the next business day.
- Complimentary copy of images (CD or USB drive).
- Environment designed for patient comfort.
State-of-the-art technology for an accurate diagnosis
Our advanced MRI system from GE Healthcare, the Optima* MR450w 1.5T, is designed to maximize comfort and deliver uncompromised imaging capability. Its features include:
- A 70 centimetre, wide bore opening for increased comfort while minimizing anxiety and claustrophobia.
- Accommodation of patients up to 500 pounds.
- An adjustable table which lowers 68 centimetres and can completely detach, allowing patients with mobility issues to transfer directly to the table outside the MRI room.
- Comfortable cushions to alleviate pressure points and coils that are less restrictive and contour to the body.
- Head or feet-first imaging for any exam.
- SILENT Scan software that helps reduce noise by up to 99 percent.
- Advanced motion correction that allows you to breathe freely during most of your exam, except where breath hold imaging is required.