Welcome to Mayfair DiagnosticsCastleridge
Service changes to help blunt the spread of Novel Coronavirus:
- Patients are required to wear surgical-type masks at all times while in our clinics to minimize the potential spread of infection from someone who is infected, and for those who may have COVID-19 before they experience symptoms themselves. If the mask you are wearing when you come for your appointment is not a surgical mask, we will provide you with one.
- Reserved exam times (7:30 to 9 a.m., Monday to Friday), including walk-in X-ray, for vulnerable patients.
- Increased health and safety protocols, including isolation areas for patients with symptoms and/or risks of exposure.
- Screening questions for patients at check-in.
- Postponement of cardiac imaging exams.
Located in Calgary’s northeast, we’re tucked in beside Safeway in the Castleridge Plaza, with lots of free parking and bus stops close by. We’re also conveniently located close to several walk-in clinics, a TD Bank, and a medical laboratory across the street.
Hours Of Operation
Monday - Friday
7:15 a.m. to 4 p.m
X-RAY HOURS (WALK IN)
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Mayfair has increased health and safety precautions in light of COVID-19. Our clinics are slowly resuming regular operations, but some remain closed or at lower capacity. Learn more
HOW TO FIND US
We are located at the northwest corner of the plaza immediately adjacent to Safeway. Please note if you use GPS or Google Maps it will direct you behind our building.
There is plenty of free parking available in the surface lot directly in front of Safeway and our clinic.
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Jenn has been working in health care since 2001, and she loves it! She loves helping people and supporting each patient’s individual needs. She is passionate about pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the medical imaging field.
Assistant Clinic Manager
Shaula graduated from the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology and is proud to say that she’s been with Mayfair since 2006. Shaula loves her coworkers and getting to know her patients.