Centrally located in downtown Cochrane, the clinic is in the southwest corner of the Grande Boulevard t-intersection.
We are across the street from the Cochrane Community Health Centre. Please note, our Cochrane clinic does not offer X-ray services. X-ray services are available at the Cochrane Community Health Centre.
Mayfair remains open for all services with strict health and safety protocols. To help keep the risk of novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) low, please respect the mandatory self-isolation criteria from Alberta Health Services.
- If you are awaiting your test results you must isolate until you’ve had confirmation of a negative test and your symptoms are no longer present.
- People who have tested positive for COVID -19 or have symptoms of COVID-19 MUST isolate for at least 10 days.
- Individuals under 18 years do not have to isolate for only a runny nose or sore throat, but should stay home until well.
- People who are close contacts of a person who has COVID-19 MUST quarantine for 14 days, even if they are tested and have negative results.
- People who have returned from travel outside of Canada MUST quarantine for 14 days.
Mayfair Diagnostics Cochrane
Unit 1123, 116 Grande Blvd
Cochrane, AB T4C 2G4
Free surface parking
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
X-RAY NOT AVAILABLE
HOW TO FIND US
Centrally located in downtown Cochrane, Mayfair Diagnostics Cochrane is situated in the southwest corner of the Grande Boulevard t-intersection. We are across the street from the Cochrane Community Health Centre.
Parking is located near the front entrance of the clinic, within the plaza. Parking is free.
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Alexa has been with Mayfair since 2007. She received a Bachelor of Kinesiology degree from Lakehead University in Thunder Bay and her ultrasound diploma from the Health Sciences Centre in Winnipeg. She’s worked as a sonographer and held various leadership roles within Mayfair.