UPDATES AS OF SEPTEMBER 8, 2021
Before visiting any Mayfair Diagnostic clinic, please remember that isolation is still legally required for people who have COVID-19 symptoms or tested positive.
Mayfair has updated our guidance for cortisone injections and the COVID-19 vaccine based on the potential suppression of the immune system following steroid use. We require that patients who have a scheduled date for their COVID-19 vaccination have their pain management injections booked either two weeks before or one week after any COVID-19 vaccination. Please contact us at 1-866-611-2665 to re-book an injection or read this article for further information.
Walk-in X-ray services are currently unavailable at our Regina clinic, until further notice. X-rays must be booked in advance. To book X-ray appointments, please call the clinic directly at 1-306-569-1016, extension 1.
We remain committed to your imaging needs and safety, and to ensuring the safety of our patients, our employees, and our communities. We update our location pages regularly with information about our clinic hours and services. You can also call us at 1-866-611-2665 between 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Friday, or 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturdays, to speak with our Contact Centre booking team.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR APPOINTMENT
We ask that you please wear a mask when attending our clinic. To help ensure all of our patients feel comfortable in our clinics, we ask that you please come alone to your appointment, unless you require assistance.
When checking in, you will be asked to provide your provincial health care card and photo identification to confirm your identity. For all clinics, you will also be asked COVID-19 screening questions, see the section below.
PATIENT SCREENING QUESTIONS
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Do you have a fever and/or new onset of cough, difficult breathing, shortness of breath, or loss of sense of smell or taste?
- Do you have other cold or flu-like symptoms, such as a sore throat or runny nose?
- Have you travelled anywhere outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Are you awaiting results from COVID-19 testing?
- Are you currently a resident of a long-term care facility, supportive living site or correctional centre?
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?